The Board of Statutory Auditors supervises, in particular:
- Compliance with the law, the Articles of Association and the regulations;
- Compliance with the principles of correct administration;
- Suitability of the organisational, administrative and accounting system adopted by the company, and its proper operation;
- Suitability and functionality of the internal control system;
- Execution of the Bank’s management and coordination activities.
The Board of Statutory Auditors ascertains, in particular, the suitable coordination of all the departments and structures involved in the internal control system, including the auditing company entrusted with accounting management, promoting any corrective actions if necessary.
The Board of Statutory Auditors notifies the Board of Directors of any deficiencies and irregularities encountered, requests the adoption of suitable corrective actions and assesses their effectiveness over time.