The last employee-satisfaction questionnaire was on smart working and was created in partnership with SWG, the well-known research institute.
The report, with 70% of employees taking part
, showed the high satisfaction level of Ifis People with the emergency smart working period implemented. 93% feel it was compatible with their jobs. All of them feel it is a form of inclusion for those with specific or family-related needs that allows them to manage their work more flexibly. This experience helped employees feel more independent and confident.
Actions taken by the Bank, based on survey answers, were:
- Extending the agreement to performing free blood tests for employees and their families;
- Extending the health insurance coverage to include Covid-19 expenses;
- The start of a partnership with Gympass, a wellness platform enabling, along with enrolment in a network of national gyms, the possibility to exercise with one to one lessons or in a digital classroom;
- Perfecting the in-house newsletter that has become a real daily editorial product called “Good Morning Ifis”;
- Introduction of a welcome kit for all new employees and sending employees presents, gifts and tickets for events, birthdays and holidays.