Mestre (Venice), 31 March 2021 – With reference to the Shareholders’ Meeting, scheduled as a single meeting for the 22 of April 2021, Banca Ifis announces that, in compliance with the laws in force, the following documentation is available to the public at the Bank’s registered office, Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and on the authorised storage mechanism www.emarketstorage.com:
1. Banca Ifis Group’s Consolidated reports and financial statements at 31 December 2020, including the draft consolidated financial statements approved by the Board of Directors on 11 March 2021, the documentation and the reports envisaged by the laws in force.
2. Banca Ifis’s Individual reports and financial statements at 31 December 2020, including the draft financial statements approved by the Board of Directors on 11 March 2021, the documentation and the reports envisaged by the laws in force.
3. The Consolidated non-financial statement drawn up pursuant to Leg. Decree no. 254/2016 and Consob Resolution no. 20267 of 18 January 2018.
4. The public disclosure at 31 December 2020 – Pillar 3.
5. The Report on remuneration policies and compensation paid.
6. The Information document pertaining to compensation plans based on financial instruments pursuant to arts. 114 bis of the CFA/TUF and 84 bis of the Consob Issuer’s Regulation.
7. The Report on corporate governance and ownership structure.
8. The Optimum composition of the Board of Directors in terms of quantity and quality.
9. Reasoned proposal of the Board of Statutory Auditors regarding the integration of the remuneration to be paid to the independent auditors EY S.p.A
The documentation is available to the public also on the website http://www.bancaifis.it in the sections: Investor Relations/Financial Performance and Presentations for documents no. 1, 2 and 4; About us/Sustainability for document no. 3; Corporate Governance/Shareholders’ Meeting and Corporate Governance/Remuneration for documents no. 5 and 6; Corporate Governance/Reports and Documents for document no. 7; Corporate Governance/Shareholders’ Meeting for no. 8 and 9.