Ifis Impresa Conto Corrente Private Area
To ensure maximum security of Rendimax Conto Deposito data and transactions, the Private Area of the site adopts an SSL certificate which guarantees the authenticity of the site and the confidentiality of the information in transit between the Banca Ifis server and your web browser.
The closed padlock in the address bar of your browser provides further information on the security of the site.
Security for your transactions.
The Private Area of the site adopts a strong customer authentication mechanism (SCA – Strong Customer Authentication) to access your account on-line, to make an electronic payment transaction and in any other action, through a remote channel, which may involve a risk of payment fraud or other abuse.
The Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) is based on verification of at least two different factors, independent of each other, to verify the identity of a user. Factors can belong to the following categories:
- Knowledge: something that only the user knows (e.g. password);
- Possession: something that only the user owns (e.g. smartphone);
- Personal: something that characterises the user (e.g. fingerprint).
To access the Private Area and to authorise transactions, you will always need the following access data on hand:
- Customer code: this is the code that was sent to you via e-mail on opening the account;
- Password: this is the code requested on first time access to the current account and received by sms;
- OTP Codes (One Time Password): these are temporary unique codes that are generated through Secure Call, necessary to access or authorise transaction instructions (e.g. SEPA On-line Transfers, MAV and RIBA).
Furthermore, Dynamic Linking is an additional safety feature introduced by recent sector regulations to protect payment transactions on-line. The OTP code is generated uniquely based on the transaction data (e.g. Amount, Execution Date and IBAN, etc.). This OTP, called transactional OTP, will allow you to authorise only that one particular transaction.
Please also refer to the page dedicated to PSD2, acronym for Payment Services Directive 2, a directive that has strengthened the protection of payment services users and increased the level of security of electronic payment services.
Private Area Access.
To access the private area of Ifis Impresa Conto Corrente, you will need to enter the Customer Code and access password.
Next, you will need to authenticate using Secure Call. To do this, simply call the toll-free number shown on the screen, using the registered mobile phone and, when prompted by the voice guide, enter the OTP code that appears on the screen.
To authorise transactions, changes to personal data, applications for increasing ceilings or general requests for help, you will have to call the toll-free number shown on the screen using the registered mobile phone and, when prompted by the voice guide, enter the first code OTP shown. Then, the voice guide will ask you to enter the second OTP code shown on the screen. After entering it, the transaction will be executed.
Authorisation of all transaction instructions will be possible only by entering a unique transactional OTP code valid only for one-time use and specific to the transaction in question.
What to do if the codes are stolen
Block access to the Private Area:
- Immediately block access to the Private Area by calling Customer Service;
- Within 48 hours of blocking access to the Private Area, report the theft to the Judicial Authority or Police;
- Notify Customer Service promptly, and in any case within two operating days;
- Send a copy of the police theft report to Customer Service by registered letter with return receipt.
Unblocking access to the Private Area:
- Request reactivation of access to the Private Area by calling Customer Service.
What to do if the codes are lost
- Send an e-mail from the e-mail address linked to the account to the Customer Service e-mail requesting sending of the code. As soon as possible, we will send you an e-mail with your code.
- Call Customer Service requesting the code to be sent to you.
- Make sure you keep your operating system and your computer and your smartphone apps up to date;
- Only download official updates, available on manufacturers’ websites;
- To install apps on your smartphone, refer only to the official stores;
- Install appropriate security software (antivirus and personal firewall, etc.) and remember to keep them up to date;
- Be wary of any e-mail inviting you to download or run programs when you do not know the source;
- Carefully store your personal data. This is the only data that allows us to recognise you. Remember that Bank Ifis operators will never ask you to disclose your login credentials;
- Change the password regularly;
- Verify the authenticity of the connection with Banca Ifis, by checking the site name in the navigation bar and via the existence of the certificate in the private area (the padlock icon in the navigation bar and reference to Bank Ifis S.p.A.);
- Enter the bank address directly in the navigation bar. Do not click on any link in suspicious e-mails as they may lead you to a fake site;
- Always activate the alert function for notification on expenses and transactions, even for minimum amounts;
- Be wary of any request to enter or urgently communicate all your personal codes or other personal information;
- If possible, do not store your password on the browser and remember to update them often;
- Carefully check the data in the payment instructions during the authorisation step of the transaction itself and in the transactions list;
- Comply with contractual terms and conditions;
- If you have any doubt or suspect something is not right, contact Customer Service;
- We remind you that the cell phone number and e-mail account you indicated on opening the account must only be used by you personally: if you believe that this exclusive use has been compromised, immediately contact Customer Service.
We remind you that the cell phone number and e-mail account you provided on opening of the account must only be used by you personally: if you believe that this exclusive use has been compromised, immediately contact Customer Service.
Ifis Impresa Conto Corrente Customer Service
Toll-free number: 800 522 122 from Italy ((+39) 041 5027 646 from abroad)