Banca IFIS, record profits in the first six months of 2015 (+161,3%)
- Banca IFIS S.p.A.
- Gruppo Banca IFIS
- Price Sensitive Press Releases
1st half 2015 1 January – 30 June
- Net banking income: 264,7 million Euro (+85,1%);
- Net profit from financial activities: 247,8 million Euro (+103,4%);
- Profit for the period: 130,8 million Euro (+161,3%);
- Bad loans ratio in the Trade Receivables sector down from 1,3% to 1,2%;
- Cost of credit quality: 112 bps;
- Common Equity Tier 1 (CET1): 15,43% (13,89% at 31 December 2014);
- Total Own Funds Capital Ratio: 16,11% (14,21% at 31 December 2014);
- Hiring up: 98 new resources added.
2nd quarter 2015 1 April – 30 June
- Net banking income: 193,5 million Euro (+162,8%);
- Net profit from financial activities: 182,7 million Euro (+200,2%);
- Profit for the period: 104,6 million Euro (+312,0%).
The Board of Directors of Banca IFIS met today under the chairmanship of Sebastien von Fürstenberg and approved the interim financial report for the first half of 2015.
“We present the market with outstanding half-yearly results,” said Giovanni Bossi, Banca IFIS CEO, adding: “They prove once more that Banca IFIS’s model works, the actions taken are effective, and the Group is on an innovative path that will stand the test of time. The Bank’s current equity will allow all core businesses to grow steadily.
Bolstering our capital base allows us to tackle market challenges with assurance. In light of the results achieved – stressed Mr. Bossi – and the evidence pointing to favourable operating performance expected in the second half of the year, the Board of Directors believes it possible to propose an increase of the dividend per share by 10 to 15% compared to 2014”.