Banca IFIS: NPL Area in the spotlight (NBI +49%) in the first 9 months of 2015
- Banca IFIS S.p.A.
- Gruppo Banca IFIS
- Price Sensitive Press Releases
1 January-30 September
- Net banking income: 327,1 million Euro (+55,2%)
- Net profit from financial activities: 305,0 million Euro (+68,4%)
- Profit for the period: 148,8 million Euro (+100,6%)
- Bad loans ratio in the Trade Receivables segment: 1,3%
- Cost of credit quality in the trade receivables segment: 79 bps
- Common Equity Tier 1 (CET1): 15,34% (13,89% at 31 December 2014)
- Total Own Funds Capital Ratio: 16,02% (14,21% at 31 December 2014)
- Hiring up: 140 new resources added (+57,3%).
1 July-30 September
- Net banking income: 62,4 million Euro (-7,9%)
- Net profit from financial activities: 57,2 million Euro (-3,5%)
- Profit for the period: 18,0 million Euro (-25,3%).
Comment on operations
Mestre (Venice), 27 October 2015 – The Board of Directors of Banca IFIS met today under the chairmanship of Sebastien von Fürstenberg and approved the interim financial report for the first nine months of 2015. “The results confirm the strategy adopted by the Bank is sustainable and profitable, with all business areas increasing their margins”, says Giovanni Bossi, Banca IFIS’s CEO. “The acceleration in the performance of the non-performing loans sector, in which we are leader in Italy, is impressive. We will continue developing the potential of the various business units also in the fourth quarter, thanks to our capital and liquidity position as well as, and most importantly, the trust of our clients and stakeholders.”