Banca IFIS, the Shareholders’ Meeting approved the 2015 financial statements and the 0.76 euro dividend per share
- Banca IFIS S.p.A.
- Gruppo Banca IFIS
- Price Sensitive Press Releases
Mestre (Venice), 22 March 2016 – The Ordinary Shareholders’ Meeting of Banca IFIS S.p.A. was held today under the chairmanship of Sebastien Egon Fürstenberg and approved:
- the Financial Statements for 2015, whose preliminary results were announced on 19 January 2016;
- the distribution of a 0.76 euro dividend per share, gross of withholding taxes, to each ordinary share. The ex-dividend date (coupon no. 19) is on 29 March 2016, the record date on 30 March 2016, and the payment date on 31 March 2016. The payment will be made through the authorised intermediaries with which the shares are registered in the Monte Titoli system;
- it set the total number of components of the Board of Directors at 9 and appointed Sebastien Egon Fürstenberg, Alessandro Csillaghy De Pacser, Giovanni Bossi, Francesca Maderna, Antonella Malinconico, Marina Salamon, Riccardo Preve, Giuseppe Benini and Daniele Santosuosso as Board members for the 2016-2018 period, setting the remuneration payable to each of them for the performance of their duties. The Meeting also appointed Giacomo Bugna (Chairman), Giovanna Ciriotto (Standing Auditor), Massimo Miani (Standing Auditor), Guido Gasparini Berlingieri (Alternate Auditor) and Valentina Martina (Alternate Auditor) as members of the Board of Statutory Auditors, setting the remuneration payable to each of them for the performance of their duties.
- acknowledged the report on the implementation of the remuneration policies for 2015 and resolved in favour of Section I of the “Remuneration Report”, prepared pursuant to Article 123-ter of the Consolidated Law on Finance, also for the purposes of adjusting the Banca IFIS banking Group’s remuneration policy for 2016.
- Read the entire Press Release (303kB – PDF)