Banca IFIS is attending the conference “Sizes and profiles of corporate NPLs”. On March 2nd in Milan.
Banca IFIS’s C.E.O., Giovanni Bossi, is attending the conference “Sizes and profiles of corporate NPLs” that will be held on Wednesday, March 2nd in the Lecture Hall of Bocconi University in Milan.
During the conference, the results of a research on the potential of the non performing loans market – managed by Valter Conca (PE Lab & Finanza for the development, SDA Bocconi School of Management) and Emanuele Carluccio (University of Verona) – will be presented. Main focus: the size of this market, broken down into substandard, non-performing and restructured loans.
The topics which will be analyzed during the morning will be:
- The possible solutions to start a real NPL market
- The space for an Asset Management Company
- The expectations of banks and distressed funds, how to facilitate opposed needs between ask and bid?
- How to manage the complexity of the operation and what problems will be faced
- What contribution can a financial restructuring advisor make?
- The choice between temporary management and internal management
The convention is organized by the laboratory Private Equity & Finance for the Research Division “Claudio Demattè” of SDA Bocconi, in partnership with Cerved and Quantityx Advisor and the support of D&K, Dentons, Primus Capital, Banca IFIS, Russo De Rosa Associati e Zenit Sor.
Participation is free of charge upon registration.
Giovanni Bossi, C.E.O. of Banca IFIS, is attending the conference “Sizes and profiles of corporate NPLs”
Bocconi University – Lecture Hall
Via Gobbi, 5
Wednesday, March 2nd 2016