The Italian regulatory system needs to evolve rapidly in order to allow development of new business models, ensuring fair competition between banks and other non-banking operators active in the sector. How to build a digital infrastructure that is both transversal and guarantees full expansion of financial business? Can Italy become a Fintech pole?
This, together with the role of supervisory authorities in the FinTech world, will be discussed on Thursday, 18 December at Microsoft House in Milan, at the meeting ‘Regulation of the FinTech world’, the second round of meetings on FinTech topics introduced by Banca IFIS and The European House Ambrosetti.
The following people will be speakers at the meeting:
– Alessandro Plateroti – Deputy General Manager of Il Sole 24 ORE;
– Giuseppe D’Agostino – Deputy General Manager of Consob;
– Stefano Scalera – Economic Advisor to the Minister of Economic Affairs and Finance;
– Michele Novelli – Partner in Innogest VC; Chairman in Prestiamoci; Senior Advisor in Digital Magics;
– Marco Zechini – Partner and Head of Banking & Financial Regulation Italy in Orrick.
The session on 18 January is part of a series of meetings which will culminate in the FinTechnology Forum in April 2018 which is an invitation only event.
Regulation of the FinTech world
Viale Pasubio, 21
Thursday, 18 January 2018