Mestre (Venice), 1 April 2020 – With reference to the Shareholders’ Meeting, scheduled as a single meeting for the 23 of April 2020, Banca IFIS announces that, in compliance with the law in force, the following documentation is available to the public at the Bank’s registered office, Borsa Italiana S.p.A. and on the authorised storage mechanism SDIR & STORAGE www.emarketstorage.com.
- 1. Reports and consolidated financial statements of the Banca IFIS Group at 31 December 2019, including the draft consolidated financial statements approved by the Board of Directors on 12 March 2020, the documentation and the reports envisaged by the law in force.
- 2. Reports and financial statements of Banca IFIS at 31 December 2019, including the draft financial statements approved by the Board of Directors on 12 March 2019, the documentation and the reports envisaged by the law in force.
- 3. The consolidated non-financial statement drawn up pursuant to Leg. Decree no. 254/2016 and Consob Resolution no. 20267 of 18 January 2018
- 4. Public disclosure at 31 December 2019 – Pillar 3.
- 5. Report on corporate governance and ownership structure.
- 6. Report on remuneration policy and compensation paid.
- 7. Information document pertaining to compensation plans based on financial instruments pursuant to arts. 114 bis of the CFA/TUF and 84 bis of the Consob Issuer’s Regulation.
The documentation is available to the public also on the website www.bancaifis.it in the Investor Relations/Financial Statements and Reports section for documents no. 1,2, 3 and 4; Corporate Governance/Corporate documents section for documents no. 5, Corporate Governance/Shareholders’ Meeting of 23 April 2020 and Corporate Governance/Remuneration section for documents no. 6 and 7.