Positive performance in the 1st quarter, profitability SMEs business up +84%
- Banca IFIS S.p.A.
- Gruppo Banca IFIS
- Price Sensitive Press Releases
1st quarter 2014 (1 January-31 March):
- Profit for the period up +9,9% to 24,7 million Euro
- Net result from financial operations up 14,7% to 61,0 million Euro
- Non-performing loans ratio in the Trade Receivables sector: 2,4% compared to 2,6% (December 2013)
- Total Own Fund Capital Ratio 14,97%
- Number of employees up to 572 (from 465 at 31 March 2013, +23%)
The Board of Directors of Banca IFIS met today under the chairmanship of Sebastien von Furstenberg and approved the interim report for the first quarter of 2014.
The comment of Giovanni Bossi, CEO of Banca IFIS: “The Bank’s positioning and operating-financial strength relative to the competition will likely enable us to grow further and bolster our presence in the sectors we operate in, in keeping with our track record. The performance of the market in the first quarter of 2014 confirms that the recovery is real, albeit fragile. The improved credit quality, the growth in the number of customers and the new resources that joined our staff will be the key drivers enabling us to achieve the challenging goals we have set for ourselves. We performed strongly in the first quarter, but if we will be able to move fast and seize the opportunities offered by the market, the Group will create further value for its stakeholders”.