SMEs (until 31 December 2021)
- Amount to be determined according to corporate needs, subject to the Bank’s assessment and the maximum amount of loans guaranteed by the Guarantee Fund for each company, equal to € 5,000,000;
- Amount guaranteed by the Guarantee Fund: 80%;
- Maximum duration 96 months;
- Grace period up to 24 months;
- Purposes in support of the business activity for liquidity needs (e.g. payment of suppliers, staff, purchase of stocks, financial repositioning), to carry out investment programmes or renegotiate existing loans [loans for renegotiation purposes provide for the disbursement of additional credit equal to at least 25% of the amount of the outstanding debt of the loan(s) being renegotiated and reduction of the interest rate applied, if carried out pursuant to Point 3.2 of the temporary Framework, or concern renegotiation of loans granted by the Bank not already guaranteed)
SMEs whose business activity has been damaged by the COVID-19 emergency (pursuant to art. 13 par. 1 letter m) of the Liquidity Decree)
- Maximum amount of the loan equal to 25% of the beneficiary’s total turnover or double the wage bill resulting from the last financial statements filed, or from the last tax return presented (for companies set up as of 1 January 2019 at the annual wage costs foreseen in the first two years of activity), and in any case not exceeding € 30,000;
- amount guaranteed by the Guarantee Fund:90% since 1 July 2021;
- maximum duration 180 months;
- grace period of 24 months.
The companies that have already obtained these loans, pursuant to art. 13, par. 1, letter m) of the Liquidity Decree as converted (indicating a maximum limit of 120 months) may apply, pursuant to art. 1 par. 217, of the Budget Law 2021, for an extension of duration to maximum 180 months, merely adjusting the interest rate applied, related to the longer loan duration.
Average response time
The average time taken by the Bank to grant loans pursuant to art.13, par. 1 letter m) of the Liquidity Decree is 17 working days
For all types of guaranteed mortgage, the guarantee fees and the fee for not finalising the financial transactions, when applicable, will not be applied by the Guarantee Fund until 31 December 2021.
These conditions partially derogate from provisions in the Information Sheet on Guaranteed Mortgages, Puglia Sviluppo Guaranteed Mortgages and Mortgages Guaranteed with EIB funding following the provisions introduced by art. 13 of the Liquidity Decree, extended by Budget Law 2021 and by the Sostegni-bis Decree until 31 December 2021.
Corporate customers wanting to learn more or request further information should contact their branch Manager; Non customers should contact the Local Branch or call the Direct Line on 800 712 433.