In order to attain challenging targets and continue to be a competitive player in the financial market, we must avail ourselves of highly qualified and motivated personnel who act in accordance with the ethical principles for sustainable business.
The remuneration and incentive policy is defined by the Parent Company in order to attract, motivate and retain people holding the professional qualities required to profitably pursue, in accordance with corporate values and according to a policy of prudent risk management, the short and/or medium-long term objectives, related to the Group’s strategic objectives, thus contributing to achieving results aimed at strengthening the operational, economic and financial solidity of the Company in the long term and safeguarding the sustainability of the Banca Ifis Group.
Banca Ifis Group’s remuneration and incentive system is based on the following principles:
- Promote sound, effective risk management, which does not encourage the assumption of risks exceeding the tolerated risk level;
- Promote the Group’s competitiveness and good governance of the Group, attract and retain individuals with professionalism and skills appropriate to the needs of the Group, in particular if they hold relevant roles in the company organization;
- Promote compliance with all legal and regulatory provisions, as well as transparency and fairness in relations with customers, discouraging any violation and/or unfair commercial practice;
- Make corporate objectives consistent with the Group’s sustainable growth objectives;
- Search for the best alignment between the interests of the various stakeholders;
- Focus attention on risk containment policies;
- Avoid altering or undermining the risk alignment effects inherent in remuneration mechanisms;
- Avoid creating conflict of interest situations.