Credifarma S.p.A.

Since 2018, Banca Ifis has controlled 70% of Credifarma S.p.A., founded in 1987 by Federfarma (National Federation of Italian Pharmacy Owners) to assist pharmacists in choosing the most suitable financing for their needs. Federfarma controls the remaining share of 30%.

Credifarma S.p.A. offers advances and short and medium-long term loans to pharmacies that have already started up, and loans for the purchase of new pharmacies. In agreement with Banca Ifis, it also offers equipment leasing and financial and payment services.

Today it assists more than oltre 2.700 pharmacies and pays particular attention to rural and small-town pharmacies, which perform an important role in society.

President: Maurizio Manna
Chief Executive Officer: Marco Alessandrini